As an FDA audited and approved manufacturer it is our responsibility to manufacture products for the public consumer that are of the highest quality. This is the responsibility that we embrace throughout the entire organization. Through our commitment to production technology and quality personnel we are dedicated to manufacturing your product under the strictest of cGMP procedures.
- Climate-controlled 200 ton capacity raw materials storage
- 10,000 gallon sorbitol, glycerin and petrolatum tanks on site
- 12,000 liter stainless steel deionized water holding tank
- Environmentally controlled, self-contained compounding suites
- 800 liter mixers with heating/cooling: 10°C to 100°C
- 7 - Compounding fill lines
- 5 - Nauta mixers
- 2 - Blade stator mixing tanks
- 6-Versators, 50 l⁄m capacity
Sheffield has the capability of compounding semi-solids, creams, ointments, liquids & gels, coupled with filling the product into tubes and bottles of various fills and sizes.
We manufacture for Domestic and Worldwide distribution and export to over 50 countries worldwide. Our markets include but are not limited to:
NBE's for toothpastes, topical creams, gels, pastes,
cosmetics, and ointments.
Full Turnkey Contract Packaging available.
Contract Packaging/Private Label
- Versitle TGM Machines and High Speed Comadis CD180 Fillers
- Heated / chilled product hoppers
- Laminate, polythene and polyfoil tubes
- Bottle and Jar Fillers/labelers
- Packet Filling
- Custom Case Labeling
- Display, Inner Case, Gift Pack